Basic Training Curriculum for Govt. & NGO Professionals
- Maternal Health
- New Born & Child Health including Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness (IMNCI)
- Conception of Nutrition, Management of Malnutrition focusing on Infant and Young Child Feeding practices (IYCF)
- Early childhood care and development
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene practices (WASH)
- Family Planning
- Sex, Sexuality and Gender
- Child protection
Specialized Training for Professionals on Health, Nutrition, Education and Protection
- Training of Trainers on participatory training methodology.
- Behavior Change Communication (BCC).
- Soft Skills which include Self, Value, Motivation, Leadership, Team Building, Stress
Management and Communication.
- Life skill including Decision Making, Refusal Skills and Negotiation Skills.
- Community Mobilization.
- Tailor made training as per client’s requirement on above specified domain.